Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) has given a notification for the recruitment of 798 Constable (Ancillary) vacancies in different trades. Interested and eligible candidates may read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway|
|Type of Organization||Central government|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19, 900/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Constable (Water Carrier)||452|
|Constable (Washer Man)||49|
|Tailor Gr. III||20|
|Cobbler Gr. III||22|
SSLC/ Matric from a recognized board
What is the age limit?
(As on 1 Jan 2019): Minimum 18 and maximum 25 years.
Age relaxation as per government rules will be provided.
Upper Age Limit (Category-wise)
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||02.01.1991|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- PET and PMT: Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for PET and PMT. The qualifying criteria for PET shall be as under:
Category 800 meters Long Jump High Jump Constable 3 min 40 secs 9 ft 3 f
- Tailor, Cobbler: Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19,900 to Rs 63,200 plus allowances.
- Water Carrier, Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber, Mali: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700 to Rs 69,100 plus allowances.
The application fee for the RPF Constable (Ancillary) recruitment will be as follows.
|Category||Fees (Rs)||Refund (Rs)|
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official web site of the railway recruitment board.
- Opening of Online Registration: 1 Jan 2019 (10.00 AM)
- Closing of Online Registration :30 Jan 2019 (11.59 PM)
- Exam Date: Feb/ March 2019
“A Disclaimer: Applicant should read official notification carefully before apply on last date of application, regarding age limit, academic qualification, Selection Process, pay scale, how to apply “.